Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 06:55 AM

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas 7 night Western Caribbean in October. I was wondering which nights were the formal nights? and which night is the smart casual night?
We are also planning a night in one of the speciality restaurants, but don't want to miss out on anything good in the main dining room. any suggestions for which night would be best (I also heard that Chops Grille etc. have a minimum smart casual dress code).
I would liek to plan it in advance so we can book as soon as we get on the ship and also spa treatments so we don'r miss out.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Tracy
Old 08-30-2007, 07:09 AM

Hello Tracy, The formal night is usually the second night. You can check out the dining room menu to see what night is best for you to dine at Chops. My wife and I will be on the Liberty in October also.

Sonny
Old 08-30-2007, 07:20 AM

I was on the Liberty in June. Sunday was the first formal night and Wednesday was the second formal night. You will really enjoy the ship, it's awesome!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-30-2007, 09:19 AM

Thanks for that, luckily its my husbands birthday on the Wednesday and we were planning on going to Chops on that day so that will be really nice with it being a formal night,certainly an occaison her will remember.

Do you have any other suggestions/tips for Liberty, dos/don'ts?
Is 11am too early to get to the cruise terminal?

Sorry for all the questions, we just want to maike the most of the time on Liberty.

Thanks

Tracy
Old 08-30-2007, 09:31 AM

I am not sure about the time because when I went we couldn't get on til 2:00 because they were still sanitizing the ship from the previous outbreak of a virus. We also couldn't go to our rooms until 3:30 or so.

As far as tipping goes I give the amount they suggest but probably would give more next time. The staff works so hard for us. I also give my bartenders at the bar I hang at some extra tips here and there but cash at the end. I give all my tips in cash so that way RCI doesn't get any.

I wish I was going again!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, casual, cruise, formal, formalnights, liberty, libery, night, nights, rccl, seas, smart, sunday, western