Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2005, 12:04 PM

I posted 3 subject on May 25 and have yet to get any responses on my questions. Is there anyone out there?
MSC - Lirica 2008

Old 05-31-2005, 01:47 PM

Hi countrymoon,

I'm sorry nobody has repsonded to your questions so far. However, I guess one of the reasons for this is the nature of your questions / the way the questions have been asked, respectively.

This is not such a large community (although it is growing rapidly), so "roll call" questions don't get answered by fellow cruisers on the same sailing that often.

Your second question regarding the hotel and parking doesn't mention the port you are talking about.

And finally in regards to the cabin question, I have not been on the ship mentioned, but generally I would prefer a balcony stateroom over a standard ocean-view cabin. How much is the difference between the two?

Raoul Fiebig

Old 05-31-2005, 01:47 PM

Hello, i read your 3 post. The post about staying at a hotel at the port, does not say what port you are staying at?? I would try reposting it, to let us know what port you are talking about. I am only familiar with New Orleans and Long Beach. I am sure everyone else can help you with all the other ports. We stayed on a Junior suite, on the Explorer. That was our 1st balcony room, it was awesome. I am sure the sq. footage is bigger than a OV on the Majesty, so it will be better for 3 people. By the way, which itinerary are you on? Enjoy your cruise, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-31-2005, 06:11 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, The port in question is Miami.

Thanks
countrymoon
MSC - Lirica 2008

Old 05-31-2005, 06:13 PM

Hi Lori,
I am departing on November 7 on the Majesty
from Miami for the Bahamas. It's my first cruise. Thank you so much for your response.

Countrymoon
MSC - Lirica 2008

Old 06-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Hello Countrymoon,
You will love the majesty we have sailed on her twice. Will you be doing the 5 night or the 3 night? We sailed the Majesty for our first cruise also. The ship is well kept for its age. Will you be stopping at Coco Cay or Key West? depends on how many nights the cruise is as to how many stops you will have.
If I can answer any questions about this cruise I will try.

Closed Thread