Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2006, 09:12 PM

I want to do a spa service while on board the navigator and cannot find where to book them. Anybody know or have any suggestions? Also, when do we find out what nights are the formal dinner nights? We are celebrating our 10th anniversary while we are on our cruise and I am trying to plan something for that night! Thanks!
Old 09-04-2006, 11:00 PM

Hello Welcome to cruise chat. I always get at least 2 spa treatments per cruise. I have learned to go to the spa AS SOON as I get on board, to book my appt. A couple of times, that was already to late, and the date and time I wanted was already booked. I had to take leftover times. If you really want a certain date and time, I highly suggest you go directly to the spa immediately after you board. Everyday, they will announce a "Spa special", that is the spa treatment on sale for the next day. They announce it in the cruise compass. They can be very pushy with the spa products, and I think they are very expensive. I usually buy 1 product per cruise, and I tell them "no thanks, I already bought a product". That usually stops them. There spa is an "Elemis Spa", you can check out there website if you want. There main spa is in London. There prices do not include tips. Hope this helps. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-05-2006, 03:57 PM

What should you tip for a spa visit, 15-20%.

Iam also going on the navigator and wanted to book a spa visit.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:15 PM

Hi, the standard tip is 15%. I forgot to add, on RCCL, you can only book your spa treatment after you board. I think Princess, is starting to let people prebook spa treatments prior to boarding. I would love if RCCL would do that. They usually give a spa tour the day of boarding, and talk about the different treatments. Have fun on your cruises. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
2004, cruise, days, dinner, find, formal, nights, products, rccl, sale, spa