Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 07:01 AM

The RCI 8/1/08 Inside Passage Cruise to Alaska is sold out. Don't even ask, but our reservation (part of a large group) was mixed up and we did not have a cabin until last week. My question -- we're inside on deck 8 and our cabin is at the very end of the hall and backs up to what looks like a staircase -- can I expect noise or any other issue?

Also, even though the cruise is sold out is there any opportunity to upgrade at check-in and what might be the charges?

Many thanks.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi Again,

I've had cabins next to stairways and elevators and have never had a problem with noise....the rooms are, for the most part, pretty soundproof.
If the ship is full, the ship is full....I prefer an inside room while in Alaska...you do get a better sleep...and for the viewing, that's what the rest of the ship is for...Leaning on the railing is the best way to view Alaska....Bring warm clothing...and dress in layers...and have an extra cream puff for me...I will be up there at the end of August...

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, cabin, cabins, caribbean, cruise, cruises, inside, locations, radiance, refrigerator, review, reviews, rooms, royal, seas, ship