Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 05:56 PM

Hi everyone.

For those of you that are interested, here is a link to a photo album I created of my cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. This was the Western Caribbean itinerary with stops in Labadee Haiti, Ocho Rios Jamaica, and Cozumel Mexico. We were supposed to go to Grand Cayman as well, but due to bad weather, the port got canceled.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I've uploaded mine, but have not figured out how to share them. As soon as I can figure that out, I'll post a link.

Did you actually climb the rock wall? Is that you on the horse? Did you go riding in Jamaica? Sure looked like you were having a ball (if that was you) Didn't look like the ice rink was too crowded, I'm surprised. I thought more people would be on the ice. I haven't skated in probably 20 years, but would definitely try it out.

Which port was your favorite? It's only been 2 weeks since we've returned home and I am sooooo missing being on board! I think I'm going to have to do a 3 or 4 day, just to hold me over.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:33 AM

MCPayne, thanks for sharing, even though you missed Grand Caymen it looks like the rest of your cruise went well..I have never skated on board because I'm afraid it could ruin an otherwise great cruise!

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-04-2010, 01:27 PM

I loved the pictures of horseback riding in the surf.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:28 PM

Hi everyone.

Yes, that is me horseback riding (yellow t-shirt) in the water in Jamaica. I did do the rock climbing wall once. Some of the skating sessions were more crowded than others.

My favorite port was probably Cozumel, although Labadee was nice also. Ocho Rios was great in terms of the excursion I did, but could have done without all the hounding by the vendors at Dunn's River.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 PM

penny3333..I'm in same boat..Can't figure out how to post

MCPayne thanks for sharing

Old 11-05-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandy:
I loved the pictures of horseback riding in the surf.
This was probably the highlight of my whole trip. That was a great experience.

Candice and Penny, I don't know what program you used to upload your photos. I used Webshots since it was free. In Webshots, on the right side of the page, there is a box that has options such as "tag it," "upload more," "rearrange," "delete," etc. At the bottom of that box, it states "URL" and gives the URL address to the album. Copy that code, and using the URL button (third from the left), paste the code where it says "URL" and in the title field put whatever text you want to put, such as the word "here."
Old 11-06-2010, 06:29 AM

Thanks I'll try it..Pics are NOT as good as yours..Funny story..CAN NOT believe I am admitting this...I brought our camcorder with us..Took it with us while walking on ship..Turned it on and started recording as we left room..Was wondering why screen was black..After few seconds realized I forgot to take of lid..DUH..

Old 11-07-2010, 05:47 AM

Candice, LOL...My prior camcoder allowed me to see through the viewer even if the lens cover was attached; thus, I would record for sometimes a minute or two and not have any pic with the commentary; visualize the beauty of the island ? My new one keeps me from looking like a complete idiot.

Peterl

Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 AM

MCPayne, I was using the Kodak Gallery. I had uploaded my pictures, but couldn't find the link to publish them to my gallery. I finally had to email support. They gave me another link and it contained the publish button. I posted them in the NCL section.

Candice R and peter l, we all have camera moments. I had my digital at a wedding, it has a setting for video, which I guess I had hit by accident. As I was walking into the reception, it was swinging from my arm by my side. I got some great shots of peoples shoes and rear ends.

Closed Thread

Tags
2010, caribbean, cruise, freedom, majesty, october, photos, pics, picture, pictures, rear, review, reviews, royal, seas, western