Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2003, 11:21 AM

Can anyone tell me about buying cruise tapes? Exactly what is on them and are they worth purchasing?
Old 03-31-2003, 12:01 PM

Cruise videos are created by the professional photo staff aboard ship and are generally of high quality. They try to include a sampling of all the major organised events that have occurred during your cruise and they try to include as many pictures as possible of the passengers enjoying themselves. The video will certainly provide you with many happy memories for years to come. RCCL is currently charging $24.95 per tape. Bobby
Old 04-01-2003, 04:32 PM

Is this reply posted by bobby from the enchantment I talked to earlier??? If it is, I looked for you on the ship but didn't find you!

Amy
Old 04-02-2003, 10:53 AM

Sorry we did not meet Amy; It was a great cruise even though we did not get to go ashore in Grand Cayman.
Did you get to see the video tape they made on the ship? They played it during the show in the Orpheum theatre Saturday night. I was on the tape at the very end...the guy wearing a yellow shirt toasting the cameraman. Bobby.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:09 PM

No, I don't remember that part.....did you buy the tape??? I wish I had, my husband was one of the guys in "the quest"......that was hilarious!!!! He was the guy wearing lipstick, bra, purse, scarf and woman's shoe's! I loved that game! We were soooo disappointed about Grand Cayman, it was our second actually because the catamaran sail and snorkel excursion was cancelled due to "mechanical" problems in Cozumel. Loved the ship and our room! We want to go on Voyager of the Seas next year and get a second shot at Grand Cayman.

Amy

Closed Thread