Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2003, 11:32 AM

We're going on the Voyager in March. My husband and son drink at least a Coke a day at home. Are most soft drinks free on the Voyager, or do they have to buy a Coke-card? Also, is the food free at Jonny Rocket's? What IS the food on the Voyager Really like? It's so hard to tell by the different reviews. Thanks a million for any food/drink info from you Voyagers! ~Lovebug

luvbug
Old 02-11-2003, 11:32 AM

We're going on the Voyager in March. My husband and son drink at least a Coke a day at home. Are most soft drinks free on the Voyager, or do they have to buy a Coke-card? Also, is the food free at Jonny Rocket's? What IS the food on the Voyager Really like? It's so hard to tell by the different reviews. Thanks a million for any food/drink info from you Voyagers! ~Lovebug

luvbug
Old 02-11-2003, 11:54 AM

When in march?
Old 02-13-2003, 12:48 AM

with most of em, the softdrinks other than the ones you get with your dinner are not free. for a teen you can buy a coke plan for them at the price of like, 20 bucks. the sticker gets put on their boarding card, and they just show it and ask for a coke or sprite or whatever, and they get it. this is good for an unlimited amount of drinks. Same for adults, but their sticker is around32 dollars.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:00 AM

Thanks for your help, Jon! We'll definitely get the Coke card for my husband and son! To answer your question, we'll be leaving Sunday, March 9th. Does anyone know how the free food on the Voyager is, like at the Windjammer Restaurant? Is the food at Johnny Rocket's free? I Hope so, as I've heard that their food is excellent! Thanks for taking the time to help us with your replies!

luvbug
Old 02-20-2003, 05:58 AM

Overall quality of food in Windjammer and in the dining rooms was good. Food at Johnny Rockets is free, but on my last trip they charged for the milkshakes (well worth the money and the calories, however).
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, drinks, food, free, line