Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Administrator

Bottom line (from a frequent flyer): Unless you will need powder, razors, deodorant, shampoo, or anything else while onboard the aircraft, pack them in your checked luggage. The liquid/ziploc rules apply only to liquids you will have in your carry-on bag, and I highly suggest limiting those to what you will need during the flight, or to items that would be hard to replace. (For more on carry-ons, see your other thread, here.)
Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 AM

Pack all of your toiletry items in your checked baggage and you won't have to worry about it. If these items don't show up, you can always replace them onboard. I wouldn't even try the deodorant and definitely not the razors. When in doubt, put it in the checked baggage. The TSA sight is very good and if you have to know the answer right away to a question, then give the airline a call. Usually they can get you an answer.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 10-10-2007, 07:22 AM

Powder? Something tells me that it's never a good idea to pack a white powder in a baggie while going through airport security. But if you're going to do that, you might as well packed some dried basil the same way.

I don't know if it needs to be checked, but either way I would leave the powder in its original container.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:35 AM
If you don't need anything liquid on your flight, put it in your checked baggage...remember to double bag it so it doesn't leak all over your clothing....it happens...My wife's stuff didn't smell very nice on my shirts, pants, socks, etc...Happy sailing...

Bob E
Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 PM

can you take the mini bottles of gin I tihink they are about 1oz or so
Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM

As long as it fits into one quart size ziploc bag and there are no airline rules against carrying on your own booze, then I would say yes you can. Check with the airlines to make sure.

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 PM

well i wanted to put these things in my checked bags, because 1st of all every one is saying when you check your bags at port sometimes dont get them until 12am, or they are missing either from airline or cruise line, also the people who handle the baggage usually just throw them, i dont want anything to explode all over my clothes and shoes, even though i will be putting them in bags- what if- you know...but thank you every one for your answers

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
carried, carryon, container, cruise, flat, lie, line, lines, liquid, liquids, norweigan, royal, rules, size, tsa