Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2007, 06:29 PM

Has anyone been on the Grandeur since it was dry docked? Just wondering what renovations they did. Anyone?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-14-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kclvt:
Has anyone been on the Grandeur since it was dry docked? Just wondering what renovations they did. Anyone?
no hi im bryan and im going on the grandeur of the seas in 10 days so im nervous cause its the first time so what should i do nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kclvt:
and when you get this message please email me at littlehoney1993@hotmail.com because forums confuse me you knoe how it is thanx and god bless
Old 01-07-2008, 10:24 AM

I have not been on Grandeur yet, but we are set to sail on March 27. I will gladly let you know what to expect when I return.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:23 AM

I have been on Adventure, Explorer and Splendor of the Seas. My son has only been on Majesty and his girlfriend has never cruised before. I am curious as to how Grandeur compares to Majesty. I don't want my son and his girlfriend to be disappointed. I know it is an older ship but the price was right for them so was just wondering.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:50 AM

We just went the 7 - 12 We have 2 17 year old teenage boys.They were very boarded.Not a whole lot to do for them.My wife and I are 40. Had the time of our life.What ever you do on the cruise GO TO THE QUEST GAME SHOW.We are still laughing about it.Don't worry, You will have a great time...
Old 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM

I didn't sail her before the dry dock, so can't compare. But never did I feel like I was on an 'old' ship.

I know that all the bedding was changed (I sailed Radiance just before they changed her bedding), and I found that the mattress was a bit hard for my taste. By the time we realized that was why we were stiff and requested an 'egg crate' mattress pad, they were all out of them. Luckily the motion of the ocean helped us get great sleep.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:34 PM

Just got back; Grandeur is a beautiful ship. We had an inside cabin and had plenty of room for storage. The bedding looked new and was very pretty. My favorite place on the boat was the solarium, very comfortable and a little quieter than the main pool area. Food was very good in both the dining room and Windjammer. I highly recommend this cruise. (From Tampa to Key West and Cozumel). Just wish we had more time in both ports. I will definitely go on this one again!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:09 PM

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Grandeur. I love the Solariums on the ships that have them. It's a great place for some quiet time.

Sandy
Old 04-01-2008, 05:10 PM

luvs cruisin - how was the night life? Alot to do? Also we have 3 days at sea - will there be things to do? Do you have any copies of compass' you could send me? Can't wait - getting really excited!

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, caribbean, cruise, docked, grandeur, granduer, port, remodel, renovation, renovations, review, royal, sea, seas, what