Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2003, 07:31 PM

We are going on the Explorer Dec. 20th. I am wondering if the ships are decorated for the holidays and do they have special things going on for the holidays at christmas. We are in a party of 6 and want to have alot of fun.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:31 PM

We are going on the Explorer Dec. 20th. I am wondering if the ships are decorated for the holidays and do they have special things going on for the holidays at christmas. We are in a party of 6 and want to have alot of fun.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:46 PM

We were seeking answers to the same questions albeit on a different boat. I understand that yes it is decorated for Christmas but I am yet to receive an answer from RCI as to what special things may be happening that would be of interest to young and old alike. I will let you know when I know.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:09 AM

I have been on pre-holiday sailings (week before Christmas) and the ships have been decorated beautifully for the holidays, but to my knowledge the activities schedule remains relatively intact from week to week. At least that was the answer I got when I specifically asked staff onboard the Explorer my last time out. Other than the possible addition of a special religious service, or specific activities planned by the youth staff for the children - the schedule is relatively "generic". Please let me know if you hear/or experience something different.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-17-2003, 03:17 AM

I have now received a fax back from RCI.

It doesn't add an awful lot but confirms that all activities will carry on as normal.

They have added that they do hold a Santa visit in one of the public lounges on Christmas morning where children can get a picture taken and receive a gift.

They have offered to contact the Adventure Ocean manager to find out more details. My contact is the UK office so I guess you may not to speak to the RCI customer relations at your end.

Hope you have a good trip.

Regards

Barry

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, holiday