Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 05:39 PM

We will be taking our first cruise May 21. Going on the Sovereign of the Seas. Would like to know any info on the ship. Also any tips you all could give me.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:25 PM

The ship was built in 1988 and was refurbished in 2004. The last time I was on it was in Sep 2005 and the ship was looking nice. It has some of features that RCI is putting on all their ships. IE: Rock climbing wall, Bolero's latin lounge, Johnny Rockets, Ben and Jerry's icecream, and the Market Place buffet. It is a nice size ship for your first cruise and you should find plenty to do.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:13 PM

Cruise Fanatic is so right!!! Sovereign is a beautiful ship and a great ship for a first cruise. My husband and I took our first cruise last October on this same ship. And we came back vowing that we would take at least one cruise a year.
Our group had planned to go to a different destination but due to some work schedules and such we opted to just go back on the same cruise! We are booked for October 19th, 2007.
And are just as excited as we were last year!

One suggestion...DO NOT order room service coffee!!! Get coffee from the windjammer, dining room or out on the pool deck. Room service coffee was REALLY, REALLY BAD.

Have a great time...I know you will
Tracy
Old 03-31-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kthouge:
Cruise Fanatic is so right!!! Sovereign is a beautiful ship and a great ship for a first cruise. My husband and I took our first cruise last October on this same ship. And we came back vowing that we would take at least one cruise a year.
Our group had planned to go to a different destination but due to some work schedules and such we opted to just go back on the same cruise! We are booked for October 19th, 2007.
And are just as excited as we were last year!

One suggestion...DO NOT order room service coffee!!! Get coffee from the windjammer, dining room or out on the pool deck. Room service coffee was REALLY, REALLY BAD.

Have a great time...I know you will
Tracy
Old 03-31-2007, 01:45 PM

October 19 is my Birthday. I 'm feelin this trip is going to be great

Closed Thread