Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 06:01 AM

First of all....anyone else on this cruise??

Second...we're taking the Dunn's River Falls Tour. Anyone been on this excursion?

Third...we're considering the Sringray/Snorkel through either Captain Bryan's or Captain Marvin's...any suggestions...or other excursions we should consider??

Last...Cozumel....any suggestions? We've been twice before, but still want suggestions.

Thanks!!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:35 AM

Wow... I keep seeing more and more threads about Cozumel questions. lol That being said, you have made some good choices. As far as Cozumel is concerned, I will give you the same response that I give to everyone. Go to Chankanaab National Marine Park. It's good for all ages and it is a blast. You can Google it for more info.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:30 AM

Dunn's Falls is fun but if it is crowded like it was for us (four cruise ships in port at the same time) it's a nightmare. I preferred the tube riding on the whitewater. If fact, it was one of the best things we did on the excursions. My family and I had a great time there! Suggestion, take a Trevor Hudlin private tour (google Trevor Hudlin and you'll find his site). He'll take you anywhere you wish to go. We did Dunns and the tubing plus he gives you a great island tour including Fern Gully.

Grand Caymen - Stingray city was GREAT! My kids loved that one and so did my husband and I.

Cozemel - Dolphin Adventure. BEST thing we did on the cruise. Swimming with the dolphins, hugging them, kissing them -- the BEST! The pictures they take are wonderful PLUS they video tape it for you. I HIGHLY recommend this one.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
hudlin, trevor