Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Administrator

There is a right side of the menu too. Bear in mind this menu may be a couple years old, but the items don't change. I've always found the full variety of cereals on my RCI cruises. Of course, these are also available by the small box in the Windjammer, although they sometimes don't put all the choices out. If you don't see what you like, just ask a staffer to get you some.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:22 PM
I agree with Lisa we stand in enough lines! Dave is right a nice sit down breakfast is a relaxing start to the day and you meet other people. We've enjoyed this time (although I am not a big breakfast eater). We try to get back to the ship for lunch (being as we paid for it) and then continue on in port. Dinner is so enjoyable with several choices of each course. My kids always tried the "new" foods and usually liked them! It's great- if they didn't like that particular soup or whatever...they just asked for something else! Of course they loved lobster and we got our money's worth out of that meal!
Old 09-17-2007, 06:17 PM

I'd definitely recommend the dining room at night- the ambience is wonderful and the formal nights are really fun. The attire is very resort casual- besides on formal nights, I even saw shorts and the like in the dining room.

Breakfast is a good time to enjoy the dining room too, just as lunch is typically less crowded in the buffet, especially when you're in port and alot are off the ship. I also liked to order breakfast to the room. I'm usually a cereal/fruit person, so I'd order those items to my room to eat while I got ready for the day.

Booked on:
Adventure OTS, 4/09

Closed Thread

Tags
bloated, buffet, cruise, cruising, dining, eating, menu, navigator, onley, seas, tipping