Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 10:00 AM

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this chat for being so helpful with planning our first cruise. Came back last week Unfortunately.

We had a blast, loved the stateroom, we had a D2 balcony on deck 7. Loved the bars, racked up almost $400 for drinks alone. Loved the shows, the comedy show was great, but our personal best was the love and marriage show. The food was ok at first but got really good by the 4th day. Loved Portofino, excellent steak. Our dining room waiter made us Butter chicken one day, very good, but not as good as my wife's

We loved all of our excursions expecially labadee, very relaxing and beautiful. We did the waverunner excursion. Everyone must do it, it was a thrilling experience.

My wife and i would definently do another cruise again. Don't know when, but for sure sometime in the near future.

Thank you to everyone once again for all the valuable feedback.

Sonu

Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts

Old 03-15-2007, 10:05 AM

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. The best way to beat Post Cruise Depression is to get busy booking another one. It's so much fun choosing them, not as much fun as taking them, but it gives you something to look forward to. Best wishes on your return to reality!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 AM

Would love to book another one, the only stopping us is we are planning a trip to Asia early next year. Do something different.

I guess coming back to reality is not soo bad, you can now make mo money, mo money, mo money to book your next vacation.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:07 AM

Hey Sonu! Glad to hear you had a good time! What ship did you go on?
10/03 CCL Carnival Legend
07/94 CCL Ecstasy

Add me as a friend on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/avenger1971
Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger:
Hey Sonu! Glad to hear you had a good time! What ship did you go on?
We went on the Voyager of the Seas.

Excellent ship, in great shape, there are no signs of wear and tear.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:25 PM

Hi Sonu,

Just got back from our VOS cruise after spending a few extra days in Florida.
To the best of my knowledge we never met but with 3500 other passengers, including a lot of kids on spring break, the ship was hopping.
Have to agree with a lot of what you said. The ship was in great shape as opposed to the comments from some reviewers that thought there was wear and tear showing.
Also the problem that Sonny had reported about crew attitude was fixed. Every crew member I came in contact with was terrific and was proud to be working for RCCL.

Didn't catch the Love and Mariage show but I thought Charo was surprisingly good. The La Scala Theatre is a great venue to watch the nightly entertainment.

The only downer for someone was that due to a Jet Ski accident in Labadee a young girl was helicoptered off the ship and flown for treatment to Miami. Apparently she was OK but I heard that the accident was caused by a jet-skier behing her that had no experience and went out of control and hit her.

Even though there are so many passengers you can always find a quiet place to sit in the sun or shade and relax with a book. On the other hand if you want action you can find it nearly 24 hours a day.

Eetonaee
February 2004 - Grand Princess - W. Caribbean
March 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - E. Caribbean
May 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - Western Mediterranean (Mrs. E. & daughter only - I had a medical emergency)
October 2007 - RCI Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Closed Thread