Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2003, 05:20 AM

Hi,
Has anyone been to the Estern Caribbean? I heard that in St. Maartin that a lot of the beaches are nude beaches! Would it be alright to take my children there? They're 11 and 14. I think that might not really be good for my 11 year old daughter.
Molly
Old 03-11-2003, 05:20 AM

Hi,
Has anyone been to the Estern Caribbean? I heard that in St. Maartin that a lot of the beaches are nude beaches! Would it be alright to take my children there? They're 11 and 14. I think that might not really be good for my 11 year old daughter.
Molly
Old 03-11-2003, 05:33 AM

Please don't be alarmed about the beaches on St. Maarten. Orient has some topless bathers...but not ALL of the beaches are that way. It is a lovely island, with beautiful water...don't miss out! Research through internet sites such as this, "orient" yourself (pun intended) with the layout of the 2 sides of the island, rent a vehicle, and armed with your info, you will have a wonderful time! We have some of our best memories from St. Maarten.
P.S. We DID go to Orient Beach, and wouldn't you know that the same swimsuit models that were posing for a magazine layout on the ship, happened to plop down right next to us on the beach - the topless beach! If they'd been there first, I might have wondered if my husband planned it that way! Have fun!
txtraveler
Old 03-11-2003, 11:30 AM

Thanks a lot heard my daughter scream and when I came down she was on the computer looking at pictures of the beach on St. Maartin!! Other information for me?
Molly

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, beaches, beashed, caribbean, caribian, carribbean, carribean, eastern, nude, royal, topless, usa