Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2005, 07:51 AM

I joined the Crown & Anchor program but RCCL can't locate a past cruise I was on in 2000. They said their records do not go back that far. All I have to prove it is my credit card statement but they are hassling me about it. I really want credit for this past cruise because it will bump me up to Platinum. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:39 AM

I had the same problem.My wife and i cruised 3 times in the early eighties.I applied for crown and anchor,they asked for all dates and ships.Only gave 2 credits and said one ship and date was not exact enough.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:06 PM

They found my '92 cruise pretty easily, but I had the sailing date AND cabin #. It was my first and I saved everything. Keep trying.....did you use a travel agent? They might be able to help you out too.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:16 PM

Hello,

I have not had this problem but I strongly suggest you contact someone in the RCCl organization who has the authority to help you. RCCL pays their managers, senior managers, and vice presidents very well, in part, to make sure that their varied operations run smoothly and that their customers are not adversely affected.

Most of the time you will not get anywhere working with entry level staff who are being paid enry level salaries/benefits and who in most situations do not have the knowledge and/or experience to resolve issues.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:40 PM

Fruby is right. If you phoned only once, simply phone again and work with a different representative. There is a possibility that they think this is strange because you did not try to get this corrected when going from gold to diamond level.

That credit card record will be enough with the right representative.

Good luck~~

Lana
Old 12-02-2005, 06:07 PM

Thank you all for your good advice! I am going to call Monday and ask to speak with a supervisor...

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, crown, rccl, supervisor