Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2005, 05:01 PM

We are travelling with a 9 and 13 year old (both girls) and want to know what programmes and activities are available for the 13yr old - are they allowed into the teen disco? are there things organised for the day and the night? What sort of activities are there for the 9yr old and will they allowed to be together a bit (even if it is only in the begining?) Please let us know if you have any information on this. We are all very excited and looking forward to the trip
Old 09-27-2005, 06:21 PM

They will have the time of their lives! Check out my review of the Mariner of the Seas at:

http://www.cruisereviews.com/RoyalCa...ftheSeas13.htm

and also the kids programs at the bottom of this page;

http://www.cruisereviews.com/RoyalCaribbean/

They should tell you a lot about your upcoming cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Tom
Old 09-30-2005, 12:12 AM

Hi Taaza,
Yes we are travelling on the 15th of jan. We also have a daughter who will be nearly 8th when we cruise. Are you'll coming staight to the ship or are you'll staying in Orlando before the cruise. We are staying at one of the Disney resorts for a couple of days before our cruise. I am sure we will catchup during the cruise. We have booked a grandsuite. Most probably our daughters maybe in the same kids club.
Val
Old 09-30-2005, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Val63:
Hi Taaza,
Yes we are travelling on the 15th of jan. We also have a daughter who will be nearly 8th when we cruise. Are you'll coming staight to the ship or are you'll staying in Orlando before the cruise. We are staying at one of the Disney resorts for a couple of days before our cruise. I am sure we will catchup during the cruise. We have booked a grandsuite. Most probably our daughters maybe in the same kids club.
Val
Hi Val, where are you from? We are coming from Melbourne, Australia and yes, we are staying in Orlando for a couple of days. We are not in the actuall Disney Resort because we will only spend one day at Disney and the other day will be "mooching" around, seeing shops etc. Any ideas on what to do in Orlando other than Disneyworld?
Tazza
Old 10-03-2005, 05:47 PM

Hi Tazza,
We are travelling from Auckland NEwe Zealand. Will be in San francisco for a few days and then orlando for 4 days before the cruise. We are doing disney for 3 days, 2 before the cruise and one after. We are also booked for the Kenedy Space station. The shoppinf is supposed to be good. Will give you more details once I have spoken to a friend who has just been there. If you wish to write to me you can write to me at dld63@hotmail.com
Cheers
val

Closed Thread