Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 08:03 PM

Hi - we're booked for the Voyager Feb 2008 out of Galveston and after doing research, I'm almost regretting that decision due to a lot of negativity regarding the Voyager. At least I'm not going on the Carnival Conquest! LOL! We've never been to Grand Cayman or Jamaica so we'd like some input on which shore excursions are a "must" to do...
Old 09-02-2007, 05:54 PM

It doesn't look like you've had much response to your request for information. I don't put too much credence in the so-called 'negativity' out there. There are many opinions and I've finally decided that I have to actually try it to determine how I (not others) feel about it. The Carnival Conquest was an awesome experience for us. But as an experienced cruiser, I'm sure you've already sailed with Carnival and have decided it's not for you. No matter what others say, I hope this next cruise for you is wonderful!
Old 09-02-2007, 08:03 PM
We were on the Voyager in January and it's really a Wonderful Ship.....BIG...don't miss the ice skating show....great mini golf course and a rock climbing wall....food was above average and the biggest Buffet area around with a very good selection of food. The Promanade is a nice shopping area and you can go right to the Bow of the ship and look over the edge or jus sit up there...I think you will enjoy it...Happy Cruising....Really negative comments are usually from negative people....no such thing as a BAD cruise...some are just better than others...

Bob E
Old 09-18-2007, 10:30 PM

My DH and I were on the Voyager last January and loved it. The ship was beautiful; I didn't even know it was "older" until I later looked up the details. The food was so good I gained about ten pounds. We had cruised only once before on Carnival which was very fun, but the Voyager was classier with more sophisticated entertainment and service.

We had such a fabulous experience on the Voyager, we are doing the Navigator this March, which is in the same class.

Closed Thread