Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 04:56 AM

Default Questions about next cruise booking
Greetings and Salutations!

I did a next cruise booking reservation on the Adventure of the Seas a few weeks ago and was very confused by what exactly I was getting. Now, I am no Albert Einstein, but am in no way slow or anything, but the lady that helped me spoke extremely fast and did not explain anything, even after I told her I didn't really understand what I was eligible for and needed further clarification.

After our last cruise, my wife and I were upgraded to Platinum in the Crown and Anchor Society. Could someone please give me some idea. I have read about it on the web site, but am still a little confused.

Thanks in advance!

Brad

Old 01-30-2011, 07:17 AM
If you go to the Crown & Anchor section of RCL's web page and follow the pull downs, the difference between Gold and Platinum is explained. Next-cruise booking costs are less(typically it's a $200 cost) in that you do not have to pay the full fare initially to get a reservation number. Later, when you choose your next cruise, I call RCL planner people and use them, and just give them the number you were given on the ship. You do get a on-board credit attached to your final cruise charges bill on the ship(I got $100 for a 7 day cruise-it's smaller for a shorter cruise), and as a Platinum member, there is a credit you can get for booking a certain class cabin or above, and I believe that means a balcony or above level.

Need some cruise help?
Old 01-31-2011, 04:01 AM

Thanks for your help Jim.

Brad

Closed Thread

Tags
board, booking, bookings, caribbean, cruise, explanation, next, nextcruise, questions, rccl, reservation, reservations, royal, royalcaribbean, work