Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 AM

Default taxi at fort lauderdale airport close to midnight
Hi,
We(2 adults and 1 young kid) will arrive at fort lauderdale airport on Saturday 11:35pm. Is it easy to find a taxi to take us to a hotel? How much is the taxi fare? Any recommendation for the hotel? We will stay at the hotel for only one night before cruise.
Since i am planning to use my aeroplan points to book the hotel, I have two choices: Sheraton Fort lauderdale beach hotel and Best western airport south inn & suites.
Which one is better?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM

Hi lovelingling, you will have no problem finding a taxi at the airport. The Sheraton is right on the beach, the Best Western is not. I stayed at the Sheraton last December and can tell you it is very clean, very large rooms, great beds, and a large bathroom. I haven't stayed at the Best Western, but would assume it would be nice as well. The fare to the Sheraton should not be more than $15-20, then from the Sheraton to the port the next day should be about $10.

Hope this helps some.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:01 PM
lovelingling...You might try the Ramada Airport/Cruiseport in FLL...they offer airport pickup and cruiseport drop off the next day...I believe the same is also offered by the Comfort Inn !!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, cost, cruise, cruises, fare, fll, fort, ft, lauderdale, midnight, port, sheraton, taxi, taxis, western