Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 07:38 PM

Default Rhapsody of the Seas to Hawaii
Hi is anyone travelling on Rhapsody in April 2011 to Hawaii?

If anyone has done this cruise before any tips?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Talking
Wish I could help you, but I won't be cruising to Hawaii until October on Holland America...
Give us a review on your trip....Having a smashing good time.....

Bob E
Old 03-13-2011, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Glancing at our http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/r...ncl-other.html, it appears that none of our Members have indicated yet if they will be on this cruise. I know we've had some Members cruise to Hawai'i, and even more on Rhapsody OTS although on a different itinerary. What type of information are you seeking?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:32 AM

Default Hawaii
All I have to say is I am JEALOUS..Attempting to convince husband to take a cruise there..

MAY be able to help a little, not with cruise part but with exercusions..Went to Honolulu and Maui (Lahaina) on honeymoon. Not sure what exercusions they offer on cruise but in Honolulu we went to Pearl Harbor and swam with the sharks (can't remember company name). We also went on a Catamaran on Waikiki Beach, We did not make reservations for that, just walked up and paid. Catamaran was GREAT..Was like $25 PP open bar and let you swim in ocean (1 1/2 hours out at sea) Staff was the beast. That was called Nahkuii. (www.nahkuii.com). Cheescake factory is worth $$$ (Hawaii is extremely expensive when it comes to food)

In Maui we went to the Lahaina Luau..BEST place to see Luau. I'd be shocked if ship goes there and does not offer that as an exercusion. On Front Street there are shops, you won't be that far from Front St.

Any other questions regarding anything other than ship let me know.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
2011, caribbean, cruise, cruises, hawaii, make, number, pier, reviews, rhapsoday, rhapsody, royal, sea, seas, walk