Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 02:16 PM

Default Liberty Of The Seas Rock 'n Roll Legends Cruise
We will be taking our first ever cruise- the rock and roll legends cruise in December. Having a hard time figuring out which deck would be better, if any! We are getting an oceanview stateroom, we think. Can't find any reviews. Any ideas?
Old 03-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Administrator

One of our moderators, Cruise Fanatic, is going on that cruise too! I'm sure she'll be replying to you with her advice.

Since the cruise is on the Liberty Of The Seas, I have fixed your post title. Hey, you were excited about the cruise!

There really isn't a bad cabin on the Liberty Of The Seas. Any oceanview will be fine.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:43 AM

HI Carlisue,
My husband and I are excited to be going on the Rock Legends Cruise. They have added some additional artist since I signed up a few weeks ago. The cruise is selling out fast so if you haven't signed up yet, don't hesitate. The only regular ocean view cabins left are on Deck 2 and 3. They are the same price, so I would go with Deck 3. I've been on the Liberty before and it is a fabulous ship. The cruise should be very exciting.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, december, legend, legends, liberty, lines, n, review, rock, rocknroll, roll, rool, royal, seas