Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 04:24 AM

Smile Son looking forward to flow rider.
My son is looking forward to the Flowrider on the Liberty of the Seas. To be a good parent I want to make sure I sign up for the right thing. He is 14 and can stand up on a surfboard. Do I sign up for lessons? Where do I sign up and when should I sign up? Is there a cost for riding? On a similar note, do I do the same for the rock climbing wall? Leaving next Sunday and can't wait. Thanks.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 AM

I'm not sure about where to sign up. I believe you just have to go up to the florider when it is open and sign the release. Here are the details from their website: FlowRider® - Royal Caribbean International

The rockwall is free of charge and I believe you just have to go up when it is open and sign a release.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:04 PM

Default Flowrider
Hey Map, We just got off last week Liberty of the Seas and we signed the waivers for both rock climbing and flowrider on line. Go to your reservation on line and you will see a spot to sign the waivers. My thirteen year old snowboards so he did not need lessons for flow rider. All his buddies a lot of who do not snowboard did not take lessons and were pros by the end of cruise. The staff helps them out with tips, etc. Lessons are pricy $75 I think for 1/2 hour/ Practice helps to make perfect. The boys loved that flow rider. Rock climbing so so. Sort of once you have done it, that is really it. My husband 50 did it too and he does not snowboard. Again, takes practice to stand up but eventually one gets it.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cost, flow, flowrider, flowriders, lessons, liberty, practice, rider, rock, royal, rules, seas, sign, standing, wall