Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 06:06 AM

Welcome back from your cruise. As you are finding out, cruising is addictive!

Where do you think you'll go on your next cruise?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Talking
Penny 3333, we stayed at an OLD Day's close to Clearwater as we were visiting friends also, so it wasn't such a great place, but it did fine for a place to flop and change clothes for the beach. We love a chain restaurant down there called "Crabby Bill's", and almost always eat there more than once. The Oysters were fine, and great Sea Food plates set at "picnic table" type eating in Indian Rocks Beach. We rented a car from Dollar at the airport, and they provide a shuttle to the port and back; a nice touch. A very nice class of ship, and she's going to be missed.

Need some cruise help?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:56 PM

Welcome back Jim and we too thoroughly enjoyed the Radiance, it may be our favorite ship as well. We did the cruise out of Tampa the week before Christmas and stayed at the Embassy Suites. The ship was the perfect size and if it were one bit bigger, would not have gone under that bridge!!! She did ride perfectly and I wish there were a lot longer cruise from Tampa onboard the Radiance class ships. The only downfall is the relative lack of stuff for youngsters to do compared to the larger ships. However, we had such a wonderful time that it made our Christmas extra special. We still exchange e-mail with our assistant waiter!!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas
Old 04-25-2011, 08:04 AM

I'm going to have to try Crabby Bill's, sounds like my kind of restaurant. My aunt and uncle used to live in Ft. Myers. We'd go across the bay to a hole in the wall restaurant that had the BEST gulf shrimp, prepared any way you could imagine. My aunt was allergic to shell fish, but she'd still eat the shrimp and deal with the hives.

Closed Thread

Tags
accent, alaska, back, carnival, cruise, cruside, dan, man, ocean, party, radiance, rccl, sea, ship, taking, themed, tiles, wow