Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 04:23 PM

Default RCCL honeymoon registry
Just read on a site...not sure if I can say where but it's something Book.. That RCCL is now offering honeymoon registry. looks really interesting..Wish they had it when I got married

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-05-2011, 06:45 AM

Well, how about a second honeymoon?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:48 AM

I thought of that but only been married couple years..Too early...Just thought it was a great idea..Actually did something like this on our honeymoon. Thought I would share in case someone out there is engaged and thinking of what to do for honeymoon.

Part of me almost hates coming on this site cause I get more confused on what ship to take and where. I think I will def. go on one ship for next cruise, then someone will come back and write a review for another ship..and it's all downhill from there.

Can NOT wait to go cruising again..Begging husband to take me next year..Hoping to do Freedom either B2B or do Universal Studios for few days than Freedom for a week in 2012.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:42 AM

I completely understand! Not only is it difficult to choose which ship and itinerary to sail, but if you had a really good time on your last cruise, one wonders if we should go back on the same ship.

I hope you get to do your Freedom cruise next year. If not a second honeymoon, how about a 3rd anniversary celebration?
Old 04-05-2011, 02:58 PM

We are trying to mix it up a little..Doing an all inclusive deal to Aruba this anniversary.. Hopefully if we do something next year it will most likely be anniversary, birthdays, and everything else rolled up in one...It may take awhile to save up $$$ for next cruise, while figuring out what/where to go

Old 04-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Administrator

You can check out the Royal Caribbean honeymoon registry here.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:15 PM

Thanks Dave

Old 04-06-2011, 06:08 AM

I do hope y'all enjoy Aruba, however, I'll bet you'll be wishing you had done a cruise instead. It is addictive and it does take time to save up. That's why I usually book a year in advance so I know what my target is. You're so right, every time I think I've booked a superior cruise, someone else writes about theirs. I know I need to try the Oasis or Allure, but prices are definitely going to have to come down for me.

I'm very happy to be going back to Princess this year, it just feels like going home. I wish I could afford to try a new line or ship plus do Princess and Costa each year, but I can't. Oh well, maybe some day

At least reading the reviews here and reading of other's experiences, you can get ideas of ships/itineraries to try. I pray you and your hubby will have many, many, many years of being able to try out all of these marvelous cruises!

Closed Thread

Tags
booking, caribbean, carnival, cruise, google, honeymoon, honeymoons, lines, norwegian, rccl, rcclhoneymoon, registry, review, reviews, royal