Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 05:54 PM

Default Mariner of the Seas - Euros or Visa
Leaving June 14th from Rome, is it better to take Euro's for most of the ports or Visa will be fine everywhere? Other question, is it cheaper to purchase beverage package and Wine Package in advance, any savings?
Old 05-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Hi George,

You'll be happier with both Euros and a credit card while ashore. I'd wait until aboard the ship to buy any packages for drinks or wine. That way you can have a first-hand look at what you get and ask questions. There is no savings by buying them before the cruise.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:00 AM

Hi George

The only thing I can really help you with is beverage package..We went on Freedom past October and purchased several beverage packages,,Water,Soda and juice...NOT sure if you can order water and juice once you get on ship..BUT the soda package they do sell the 1st day on ship (atleast they did on Freedom). They had "sales" at atleast 2 different locations..Same price if you prepurchase or purchase 1st day.I did not know they did that..We also ordered a bottle of White Zinefidel (spelling??) for our room prior to boarding. I am not a red wine drinker, and I like (trust) the white I got.

Sorry I can't help with Euros

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
beverage, caribbean, cost, cruise, forums, june, leaving, mariner, package, review, reviews, rome, royal, sea, seas