Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny3333 View Post
CruiseDad, if you have your picture uploaded to a website like flickr. Click on the post reply, then on the yellow mountain looking icon and enter the web address. We'd all love to see the photo. I, too, love seeing the dress kilts, well kilts in general. Just seems to have so dang many parts and pieces
I tried to link to facebook for a photo of me in a Tux dancing with my daughter. Don't think it worked. Try this. My daughter and I approaching the alter at her wedding. Shows the Tux.

Last edited by CruiseDad; 06-24-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: New attempt to link to a photo
Old 06-24-2011, 01:10 PM

Thumbs up
Nice shot CruiseDad; Is that "The Old Man of Mountain" that I see? Daughter is beautiful and, Oh yes, nice tux ! I gave up the tux a couple of years back but still wear a nice suit and tie. I wore "the suits" for 39 years in business and just kinda disliked to really get dressed up when I was vacationing, if you know what I mean. I will stick with the formal night attire in some way or fashion and not break with the meaning of the evening. I have also seen the kilts on several cruises, perhaps it was you.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, cruiselines, cruises, enchantment, formal, majesty, night, nights, rccl, royal, seas, ship, ships, wear