Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 07:06 AM

Default Port webcams
I am a relative newcomer to the cruising community but can anyone tell me if there is a cooler webcam on the planet than the one at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale? This webcam tracks the ships as they leave port, does close ups and even picks up the shouting from the excited passengers as the ship passes very closely to the webcam.......I guess many of the passengers know exactly when they are passing the webcam............amazing stuff!!

Sitting here in the UK on Saturday night I was able to watch the magnificant Oasis leaving port, almost as if I was there!............if this doesn't make you go out and book your next cruise then I don't know what will!!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi...watch em daily. They are really nice guys (running em) portfever.com They also have a facebook pages. They have cams in Ft. Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, & New York. Miami is coming soon. HD feed. Also... portevergladeswebcam.com (have live audio of port traffic along with HD pic). Port Canaveral Webcam - A Cape Canaveral Cruise Ship Web Cam Look for us on the Canival Dream August 27th...Lou is going to try and zoom in on us.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:29 AM

Hi......I'll look out for you........have to wear something really distinctive!!! Last time I looked at the Port Canaveral cam it was just fixed and no closeups etc......has this been upgraded or is there another site?........I just love these things!!
Old 08-10-2011, 02:33 AM

Following my last post.........looked at your link to the Port Canaveral cam.......looks like I have been looking at another one (the Brevard one I think).......this one looks really cool as well, just like Port Everglades.....dark right now but will look again later
Old 08-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Thank you for that info. The port everglades cam I had been watching is turned off for the season. I was really disappointed as I like to watch the 'big' ships on the weekends.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers

Closed Thread

Tags
august, back, cam, canaveral, canival, carnival, coming, cruise, dream, oasis, port, portfever, upclose, web, webcam, webcams