Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 08:52 PM

Default First Time Cruise - Neep Help!
Hello Sr. Members,
This would be my first time for Cruise so want to ask you few Questions, i am planning for Caribbean for 3 to 4 nights not sure if its a right choice ... i am planning to go with my wife and we are in late 20's recently married ... please suggest if you guys have any other idea or how to start with ..... also as we are from india would we require VISA.

Any Help is highly Appreciated.
Thanks
Old 09-14-2011, 10:24 PM

Hi Amit,

A cruise is a wonderful idea, and Royal Caribbean or Carnival would be a good cruise line for you and your wife.

Will you be doing other things in the U.S. in addition to going on the cruise? Coming all the way from India for such a short 3 or 4 day cruise seems like a long way to travel for a short cruise.

I'm not sure what papers you would need to travel here or to visit the countries your cruise will be visiting. You may want to check with your embassy or consulate to get that information, once you know which cruise you will be taking and which countries it visits.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Cool Need visa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Hi Amit,

A cruise is a wonderful idea, and Royal Caribbean or Carnival would be a good cruise line for you and your wife.

Will you be doing other things in the U.S. in addition to going on the cruise? Coming all the way from India for such a short 3 or 4 day cruise seems like a long way to travel for a short cruise.

I'm not sure what papers you would need to travel here or to visit the countries your cruise will be visiting. You may want to check with your embassy or consulate to get that information, once you know which cruise you will be taking and which countries it visits.
My advise is to go 7 days cruise. 3-4 days cruise is not enough coming from such a distance. I think you will need visa.

Closed Thread

Tags
14, caribbean, cruise, days, india, night, reviews, time