Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 12:27 PM

Default Teenager
We are considering booking a eastern caribbean cruise next summer on Freedom on the Seas. We a have 16 year old son. He will most probably be playing basketball most of the time. Besides playing basketball what do they have for teenagers. I know they have a disco etc. He loves music not much into dancing though. What type of activities do they have. Like team building activities, foosball tournaments etc.. Anything like that? I would appreciate previous cruisers input on this subject. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
My 15 yo son loved the autonomy of going to the Cafe promenade and having pizza and soda, they have wii tournaments, there's and arcade. They also get groups together to see the shows and did a Windjammer dinner.
They also have games of dodge ball and mini golf.
On our last crusie he got to be friends with another boy who he's still in touch with!
As boys will do, they hooked up with two girls and on formal night they went around to all the photographers and had pictures done! I never would have thought to do that and they came out amazing. ( and I'm a cheapskate when it comes to pictures).
I assure you he won't be bored.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 09-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Welcome to Cruise Reviews.

There is a lot to do on the Freedom class of ships. The basketball court is full-size and they also do volleyball there and some other games. You also have the Flowrider boogie-board/surfing venue. They have the Living Room 'kicked back' area for teens, and as you mentioned the 'Fuel' disco, which is for teens only.

The Freedom has an outstanding fitness center which your son will like.

The Freedom is a great ship for teens. We were on the inaugural voyage of Freedom and it is one of our favorite ships.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Talking
They also have Soccer and hockey...On the Voyager, they even had remote car races...

Lots of things for a Teen to do......

Happy Cruising...

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, caribbean, carnival, cruise, fo, forum, freedom, hook, lots, review, reviews, seas, ships, teen, teenager, wii