Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 03:56 PM

Well I have a follow up on our upcoming cruise...We always do a land "package" before cruise (Disney or Universal). Well I can not make up mind of where I want to go. Husband is NO help..He states he "does not want to pick wrong destination because he doesn't want to get n trouble". I like both places. Will be spending about 5-7 days at park.

Well here is what I decided (as of about 2pm today)... forget park(s) and forget Freedom of the seas and do a B2B on Oasis or Allure. We are getting a "deal" deposit was less and got on board credit. If we switch cruise will we get on board credit?

I need thoughts of doing b2b on ship(s)...Allure/Oasis. Thanks all

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Doing a B2B on the Allure or Oasis is a good choice. The ships are so large that you really can't appreciate them in just 7 days. I've never done a B2B but if it I were to do so, my first idea would be on Allure or Oasis. You can't get bored. Learn the ship the first week, and then relax, knowing the secret places on the 2nd week.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:12 PM

Dave..Thanks...Your thought is exactly why I am thinking doing B2B on one of those ships. I was a little overwhelmed on Freedom last year. By the 2nd or 3rd day I was a little more at east, but still had too look at maps near elevators on day 5.

Just spoke with our TA she said we can do both parks and transportation would not be a hassle..going from airport to hotel then to another hotel then to cruise than to airport. But seems like a lot. TA would deal with all that. But seems like a lot. Still not sure if I want to do all that.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-09-2011, 09:27 PM

If I could choose any B2B it would be on the Allure and Oasis. Dave was right about finding your way around the ship on the first week. I was on the Allure in February and on the Oasis last month. It was a breeze finding my way around the Oasis after being on the Allure.
Way to go Candice!

Did your TA tell you that RCCL will give you a hotel at no charge when you do a B2B when there's a day between sail dates?

Closed Thread

Tags
2012, book, carnival, crown, cruise, cruises, double, dream, forum, freedom, grand, junior, ny, reviews, suite, suites