Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 05:23 AM

Hello everyone!

I would like to say it's good to be back, but I cannot tell a lie, so I will just say that I am back.

I had to go right back to work on Monday, so I haven't had a lot of time to reflect on things and write a review, but it will be coming soon.

As far as the cruise experience over Thanksgiving...it wasn't bad at all. There were over 1000 children on board, but quite frankly, I didn't really notice it too much. My three daughters (16, 11 and 8) didn't ever go to Adventure Ocean because they would rather hang out with my wife and I. There did seem to be a few of the usual teenage punks on board and I was particularly frustrated on the last sea day when five of them thought that the Viking Crown Lounge was their place to hang out and use vulgar language, but other than that, we didn't notice any problems. We had a nice Thanksgiving turkey meal, but other than the occasional "Happy Thanksgiving" we didn't notice anything different at all from a typical cruise.

CocoCay...I could really take it or leave it. The end of the beach where we sat was very rocky and I think the next time we stop there we will enjoy a nice day on the ship.

Thank you all for your well-wishes and I will post a review soon.

Sonny...I am truly jealous of your back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back, etc. trip. I could have used two more weeks myself!

Take care all,

Brad

Old 11-29-2011, 06:34 AM

Welcome back, Brad! Glad to hear you had a nice time, even though you had to come home. I'm looking forward to reading your review.

Closed Thread

Tags
cam, freedom, navigator, web