Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 08:03 PM

Talking 30 days money back
I bought a diamond from Vevetian Jewelers (which was on the Allure of the seas list). We came and had the diamond looked at by a few jewelers, non of them want to set it as it is a worthless diamond, as you can imagine I'm very unhappy about it. We hope since they were on the list of where to go to buy jewelery the ship will help us get our money back. We were going to go on an other trip next year with ten of our friends. My daughter is at university in florida, she also works in a travel agent, we will make sure she tells as many people about the diamond if we don't get our money back in full. Has anyone been in the same situation, if so what was the outcome?
Old 12-03-2011, 08:04 PM

I would suggest to start with a call to Royal Caribbean to let them know about your issues. Be plesent while speaking to the agent when asking what can be done to resolve your problem. I'm sure they will to their best to make you happy. Come back here to let all of use know how you made out.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Belle
Did you use a credit card by chance?
If so, you should contact both the merchant and your credit card company.
Quite often they will at least put a hold onyour funds until your dispute is resolved.
Good luck. And please let us know what happens.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 12-05-2011, 06:28 PM

I'm not sure if they still do it, but the policy used to be you had to fill out a form on the ship and list your purchases you wanted protected by the 30 day guarantee. Good-Luck. Maybe they'll still help you since it was a recommended store.

Closed Thread

Tags
2005, 30, back, caribbean, carnival, cruise, days, line, money