Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 09:13 AM

Default Liberty of the Seas - Deck & Entertainment ?
I will be taking a 5 day Med Cruise on the Liberty of the Seas in May.

Has anyone been aboard this ship? I am staying on Deck 6, an inner cabin (6363) - thoughts about this particular room/section?

Also, the entertainment listings will not be posted until 2 months before crusing. I have gone with the late dinner seating - will this interfere with the shows? Does anyone know what shows this ship has?

Thanks
Old 01-18-2012, 04:38 PM

Your cabin should be fine. You are only one deck above the Royal Promenade and your section of cabins looks like the dining room is below you. I wouldn't anticipate that to be noisy. The dining times are set around shows so you shouldn't have any problem with the show schedules. I was just on the Liberty in December but it was a chartered ship and we didn't have the normal entertainment so I don't know what shows are shown.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:57 PM

We were on Freedom over New Years and the shows were first rate. RCCL has definitely "upped the bar" for entertainment. If you can pre-book tickets it's highly recommended. There are usually shows that complement both seatings. We actually didn't really need tickets but it sure makes it easier. The Ice Show is usually one of the best and harder to get into. Our cruise was 9 nights so there was a lot of entertainment. Don't know about 5 night cruises. Another observation, Med Cruises are exhausting as you spend a lot of time touring the ports. We found that time on the ship was more useful for resting up. You may find you aren't interested in the shows. We, too, did late seating and found, on our Med Cruise, that we pretty much ate dinner and headed for bed.
But it was one of the BEST cruises we ever did! Have a great time.

Tags
2012, 6363, cabin, carnival, cruise, day, deck, entertainment, forum, liberty, reviews, schedule, sea, seas, top