Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 07:47 AM

Angry On board entertainment reservations
We are about 51 days away from sailing on the Allure and we still can't reserve shows. This is supposed to be available 2 months out from your sail date. I have called RCCL again today and they say its the ship staff's fault and they have no control over it. I was told not to worry because everyone will be able to make their reservations. How can they say that? There is no way that they can guarantee something like that. We love RCCL but this is being handled quite poorly.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Administrator

Dave,

I think what RCI's shore operation told you is questionable. While I'm sure the ship has some input the truth is the shore-based staff normally controls when things like this are opened up. It is like any other company where 'corporate' likes to dictate to the regional offices (the ships). I've been on both Oasis and Allure and the one thing that impressed me was the precision they showed in keeping things organized.

However they are probably correct in that you'll still get to see the shows you want, when you want. After all, if you can't book anything then nobody else can either so all that has happened is the window has gotten smaller.

Honestly, on Allure last summer none of the shows we booked were full. Of course that is no guarantee for your cruise. But we were in the middle of summer with a ship that was about 100 passengers short of max capacity. That won't be the case for your cruise.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:19 AM

Smile Thanks
We were able to book about a week ago. Thanks!

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
boardarnival, bookin, caribbean, caribbeans, crenteruise, cruise, entertaimment, entertainment, find, make, onboard, rccl, reservation, reservations, royal, show