Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (
-   Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (
-   -   Rhapsody Of The Seas Completes Major Overhaul (

Dave 03-29-2012 02:03 PM

Rhapsody Of The Seas Completes Major Overhaul
What was old is new again. Press Release.

Wheels87 03-29-2012 08:12 PM

Wow, that's great to hear...the Rhapsody is one of my favorite ships. I just wish she was still sailing out of Galveston!

tmurphy5 01-21-2015 01:16 AM

Using Ship's towels for swimming
Hi there. I am new to this forum, so please excuse my ignorance! We have sailed on Voyager of the Seas and were charged $25 each for using the ship's towels for swimming. A friend told me she didn't pay on Rhapsody. Is this true or do we pay for this same service on Rhapsody of the Seas?:confused:

Dave 01-21-2015 07:21 AM

Royal Caribbean has dropped the $25 towel deposit, which was only charged if the towel was not returned. The stopped it about a year ago because it was a waste of manpower, and frankly, a stupid business practice. So now you just go to the towel station by the pools and get as many as you need.

tmurphy5 01-21-2015 10:47 PM

Thank you.
Thank you for that quick reply! Very pleased to hear there is no charge for towels. That will save some room in our baggage! :)

Actually, we re charged the full $50 on our sea passes, even though we returned the towels after use. I hadn't realised it was refundable, or I would have queried it at the time. never mind. One of life's little lessons. :)