Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 08:02 AM

Hi Dave and welcome aboard,
If your wife is anything like mine once you say London, Paris and Dublin she will start picking out her wardrobe for the trip. I think you did the right thing by not waiting to book onboard because it is filling up fast. The lesson learned is you can never have to many next cruise certs lying around . I am hoping they turn the whole Viking Crown lounge into the Diamond lounge for this sailing as they will probably have more than 900 Diamond and D+ onboard. I have already sailed once to Barcelona with Sonny so this will be like meeting cruise-chat royalty again.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:19 AM
Administrator

More like meeting the court jester than royalty, but thanks for the kind words.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poormom View Post
Wow!!! I was excited before. This is really going to be something. I've never booked anything this far in advance. The planning should be half the fun on this one.
We just need to make sure the planning does not include Icelandic delicacies such as Hákarl. When Andrew Zimmern describes something as horrific, you know it is nasty.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:28 PM

Smile Brilliance Repositioning 8/31 Transatlantic
Marsha, my husband and I are also booked on this cruise. We had originally booked for this August, then shifted it a year. We moved our booking asap when they opened the books, and also shifted to a balcony room (which wasn't available on the 2012 when we booked it during our Alaska cruise in 2011). I am on the hunt for info about Iceland, Faroe Islands, etc. I wish we had two days in Paris, but we can't have everything. I am looking forward to relaxing all those days at sea too! Let me know if you have any info -- I'd love to hear from people who take this cruise this month and could share their experience.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:57 AM
Good morning.
I meant to reply to this thread long ago, but between planning other cruises and such, I got a little lost.
But only one more year to wait!

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers

Tags
atlantic, august, cruise, cruises, cruisesreviews, diamond, faroe, forum, iceland, lounge, review, reviews, trans, transatlanic, transatlantic