Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 12:50 AM

Default last minute panic,help please
leaving next sunday and am looking for quick advice on hiring a tuxedo. does anyone know does the charge cover the whole cruise duration or is it per formal night. also description seems a bit ostentatious for my husband, it's the satin edging that seems to be the worry, so has anybody worn a tuxedo hired onboard.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:13 PM

My husband has rented tuxes from the cruise line several times. The price that is quoted includes all the formal nights. If you have two formal nights, the outfit will come with two
white shirts.

The tux will arrive in your cabin usually on the first day of the cruise and they will pick it toward the end of the cruise.

Also, if you have any problems with the tux (for instance one time the cuffs on the shirt were very frayed), they will replace the item if they have extras available.

It's a handy service and easier than toting a tux from home!

Nadine
Old 05-19-2012, 02:29 AM
We have also used the Cruise Line and it is so easy to have it hanging in your closet. Just check it out, we had to have the pants taken up. They did do that free of charge and once we had to exchange for a different pair of shoes.

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 05-22-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfred View Post
We have also used the Cruise Line and it is so easy to have it hanging in your closet. Just check it out, we had to have the pants taken up. They did do that free of charge and once we had to exchange for a different pair of shoes.
thanks very much. in the end decided to rent our own from home, i take the point about dragging it in the cases but my husband is only going to formal nights under protest (mine that is) and wanted to see what he was going to have to wear while he still had the option of backing out. i think he is picturing saturday night fever!!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:52 PM
robertp

I had to laugh, my husband was the same but I think when he got all dressed up..he liked it !! We had fun with pictures and adding music to it "Putting on the Ritz" ! It is great fun to play Barbie & Ken once in awhile and get them out of tee shirts and jeans :OD

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
caribbean, cruise, day, renting, royal, tux