Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Default Free Breakfast
Hello it's me again good ole Spiritfilled,
I know, I know reading reviews and stuff. So I just want to know if breakfast is free on the Allure at Johnny Rockets? And besides the Windjammer and main dining room is there anywhere else that you could get free breakfast on the ship?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Johnny Rockets breakfast is no-charge although I do think they ask for your card and scan it, likely looking for people to add tips on the 'additional gratuity' line.

A better choice is the Park Cafe which is also complimentary. They have great breakfast sandwiches. They also set up a breakfast buffet at the Solarium Bistro.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Wow now that's good stuff. Thanks again Dave, you are the man!!! ( Smiling ).
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Administrator

A lot of people board Oasis and Allure and are conditioned from prior cruises to think of only the Windjammer for the buffet. So they go there and think 'this is so small for so many passengers'. The idea Royal Caribbean had when designing the ships is that people would avail themselves of the other places and not all rush to the Windjammer.

But you have to look around because the dining options are spread all over the ship. First morning at sea aboard Allure I wandered through the Windjammer and it was packed with people standing around looking for seats. I went forward to the Solarium buffet and it was about half full.

Use the touchscreen displays by the elevators. You can pull up real-time information for each dining location and see which ones are crowded and which have space open.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Dave, as always you have great advice, thanks I will do my best to keep all this in my mental roladex, so when May 12th comes I will know what to do and where to go. I am sure I will just come back here and refresh. . Thanks again.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritfilled View Post
Dave, as always you have great advice, thanks I will do my best to keep all this in my mental roladex, so when May 12th comes I will know what to do and where to go. I am sure I will just come back here and refresh. . Thanks again.
I think you can hae free breakfast in:
Cafe Promenade, Mondo Coffee Bar, Park Cafe,Johnny Rockets, Boardwalk Donut Shop,
Solarium bistro, Wipe Out Cafe, Opus Main Dining Room, Windjamer , Vitality Cafe and Room Service!!!!!
I am leaving next week and I can't wait!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:18 AM
Oh I wish I were you I am so ready to go. Are you on the Allure? What's your Itinerary?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritfilled View Post
Oh I wish I were you I am so ready to go. Are you on the Allure? What's your Itinerary?
No, I am living this Saturday with "Oasis of the Sea" and I can't wait!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:24 AM
Talking
I was on the Oasis on her 5th cruise...What a great ship....29 cruises and it's probably the Best overall ship I've been on...It's BIG, but lots of places to run and hide and so much to do.....Happy Sailing....Guess I will have to try the Allure now...

Bob E
Old 06-21-2012, 05:46 AM
CICA happy sailing!!! I know you'll have a wonderful time, come back and tell us all about it ok.

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
allure, breakfast, cruises, dining, free, gluten, ideas, johnny, main, opus, princess, rockets, room, serve, service