Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 06:49 AM

Smile
Cruise ships don't sail into storms but navigate around and avoid them. We have never had to worry about storms as we usually don't sail in the fall. We have on several cruises when the weather had been some wet but the ships still port or tender unless the seas are to rough, in which case an island may be skipped. I have heard that if the storm continues, it could possible impact Florida on Late Sunday or Monday. Tropical storms and/or hurricanes are always a possibility at this time of year and the cruise lines are ready to respond to this.

Hope that you get out on time and the islands should be out of the mix by the time you are ready to visit them. Relax and enjoy the cruise, you will be hooked...

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-23-2012, 03:48 PM

Thats good i have been watching the storm to see where it is going and watching the RCCL website on the notices so far so good with them not changing anything but we leave out monday so i guess hopefully our next update will be for us if anything changes will be saturday and i guess sunday

Tags
beer, bucket, caribbean, cau, coco, credit, drinks, excursion, miami, parking, port, post, pricing, royal, shore, site, time