Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 10:53 AM

Question Transatlantic - Iceland, Faroe Islands, requesting info
My husband and I are booked on the 8/31/2013 repositioning cruise of Brilliance of the Seas. I have cruised several times, but not in Europe and not for this length (15 nights). I am looking for info on any of our ports and also tips on cruising for this length of time.

Our itinerary:
Day 1 depart Harwich England (we plan on spending a few days in London prior to departure)
Day 2 Le Havre, France (Paris-- we'll need an excursion to get into city)
Day 3 Portland, England
Day 4 Cobh (Cork) Ireland
Day 5 Dublin, Ireland
Day 6 at sea
Day 7 Klaksvik, Faroe Islands
Day 8 at sea
Day 9-10 Reykjavik, Iceland (we've been to Alaska - is this anything like that? Will we see glaciers?)
Day 11-15 at sea
Arrive Boston, Massachusetts, US.

Thanks for any input!
Old 08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Welcome to Cruise Reviews!

I was booked on that cruise but had to change to another one later next year. But you are in luck. Another member of this forum is going on this cruise so perhaps you two can discuss the ports and so forth. I hated to cancel it, but it became a scheduling conflict.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:54 PM

Dave, I saw your post about cancelling the Brilliance August cruise that we're booked on. I will have to dig to see if I can find the member who is also on it - I saw the post from the member who is on this ship taking it from Boston to Tampa (we end our cruise at Boston). I'd love to hear from someone who is perhaps taking it this year (which was our original plan) - and get feedback when they return. This year's includes Nova Scotia and is 16 nights. But with our rebook to 2013, we went for a balcony -- I can't wait!

Tags
15, 2006, caribbean, cruise, day, faroe, iceland, islands, powered, review, reviews, reykjavik, royal, transatlantic, vbulletin