Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2004, 10:16 AM

I was just wondering, if I ever have the chance or the money, what is it like cruising during Christmas? I imagined seeing Christmas decorations throughout the ship. Christmas music being played everywhere. The parades would be Holiday themed. Even the shows would be a Holiday production. Ordering egg nog from room service. Please if you know first hand or have any information, even if you deflate my idea of what it could be, let me know. I've always wondered if cruising at that time is worth 3 times more than I usually pay. Thanks
Old 12-15-2004, 10:16 AM

I was just wondering, if I ever have the chance or the money, what is it like cruising during Christmas? I imagined seeing Christmas decorations throughout the ship. Christmas music being played everywhere. The parades would be Holiday themed. Even the shows would be a Holiday production. Ordering egg nog from room service. Please if you know first hand or have any information, even if you deflate my idea of what it could be, let me know. I've always wondered if cruising at that time is worth 3 times more than I usually pay. Thanks
Old 12-15-2004, 03:04 PM

Having enjoyed the experience, there will be elaborate Christmas decorations and much Christmas music heard throughout the ship, but the production shows and main entertainment will be the same as every other week. As for egg nog in your cabin, sorry, but I don't believe that was an option.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-15-2004, 09:44 PM

Yes the ship will be very nicely decorated to celebrate Christmas; and, we did find egg nog on board. However, we also found every cabin to be completely full--all third and fourth bunks--and the ship to be very, very crowded. This was espcially noticable in the dining room.

We only took a cruise over Christmas once. We will never do it again just becuase of the crowded conditions on the ship.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribbean, carribean, christmas, crowded, crowds, crowed, cruise, cruises, cruising, crusies, reviews, royal, ship, ships, week