Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Default Dinner and Show Reservations Oasis
We are a group of 6 who made reservations (My Time Dining) for dinner and for the shows. Now we have 2 more people coming...how can we go about adding them to our dinner times if the computer show the time slot is no longer available? Also...for the shows should they just walk in with us since "reservations" aren't necessarily required? Do you think I should call RCCL and try to add them by phone?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:05 AM

Don't know about dinner as we always use traditional dining. But since my time is by reservation or walk up, I don't see the problem. May want to call RCCL on that one. As for the shows, they open up seating about 15 min prior for those without tickets. Also there is no reserve seating, only show times. So tell your friends to go on line and try to get tickets that match your show times. If they are booked up, they should just go early and get in line. Most likely they will get in. Simply try and save a couple seats.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:09 AM

I would try calling the cruise line and tell them the situation. Have them cross reference your bookings.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:08 PM
I called and they said since tables are for 10 just have them show up with us for the nights they weren't able to put them with us. As for the shows some of them they were able to add the 2 additional people for the rest of the shows they said for them to go to guest relations desk when they board and request reservations to the shows we have. Apparently they release so many tickets online and the rest on the ship when you board.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousins View Post
Apparently they release so many tickets online and the rest on the ship when you board.
That is correct. Usually they hold back about 25% of the seats to assign on the ship.

Tags
book, booking, caribbean, cruise, dining, oasis, open, rccl, reservations, royal, shown, shows, showtimes, time, times