Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 AM

Default Monarch of The Sea's
Hello!
I am new here and new to cruising. We are scheduled to board Monarch of the Sea's in December. We have an inside cabin towards the front of the ship. I have never been on a cruise ship and I'm feeling a little anxious. I am terrified of flying so I was just wondering what it's like to cruise. Has anyone taken this ship or route? Is it a bumpy ride? Is our room in a bumpy part of the ship?

Any help or insight you could give to help relieve some anxiety would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Autumn
Old 11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Autumn_B You are about to embark on One of life's greatest treats......A voyage aboard a beautiful cruise ship. Nothing you have ever done before can compare. You will be treated to the best bed you have ever relaxed in, the gentle rocking will ease all your cares and woes......you will enjoy the best sleep in your life. You will have no cares and woes......No beds to make...Nothing to clean....No meals to make...no cooking to do....entertainment around the clock.......fine meals in fine restaurants.......friendly passengers and crew!!! Mother Ocean and RCCL await your every whim!! Welcome aboard to Cruise-Chat.Com!!!

Relax, the best is yet to come....you are about to become a cruiser.....visit Us again, often...and tell Us all about it!!!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Last edited by billybuzzy; 11-05-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-05-2012, 03:59 PM

I have been on the Monarch many times. I love this ship and will miss her when she leaves the fleet in April. I was just on her last in September. I had an inside cabin at the very front. The only thing I really noticed was when we came into port I could hear them lowering the ropes and anchor. It only lasted a short while and didn't bother anything.

Tags
cruise, monarch, review, sea, seas