Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 AM

We just booked our first family cruise. We are looking at an interior quad cabin on Deck 8 of Radiance of the seas.
I was wondering if someone could describe the interior of a quad cabin - and more importantly if the 3rd and 4th pullman are safe for my relatively young children to sleep on. (The kids are 7 and 4).
Is quad the way to go, or are we better off paying for 2 adjoining cabins?
Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 AM

We just booked our first family cruise. We are looking at an interior quad cabin on Deck 8 of Radiance of the seas.
I was wondering if someone could describe the interior of a quad cabin - and more importantly if the 3rd and 4th pullman are safe for my relatively young children to sleep on. (The kids are 7 and 4).
Is quad the way to go, or are we better off paying for 2 adjoining cabins?
Old 04-01-2004, 12:25 PM

The quad cain will be fine, We went that way when our children were going on cruises with us. If you are thinking about an upgrade I would put a little extra into an outside cabin if it were me well worth the little bit extra.Just my opinion but I will never have an inside cabin again, 1 time was enough for me.
Tom

Closed Thread

Tags
brilliance, cabin, cabins, cains, caribbean, childrens, cruise, good, interior, norwegian, pullman, quad, royal, seas, ship, staterooms