Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Does anyone know how to find out how many points have been gained through purchases? And, when you use the card to make payments on a cruise, does that count as double points since it is a RCL purchase?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Administrator

The points balance is on your monthly statement from Bank Of America. You get double points when you use the card to pay for a cruise and for charging your onboard expenses.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks Dave-well, there's a good reason I shouldn't have opted for just an e-mail bill and not a paper one
Old 03-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Administrator

You can also go online to the BOA website and check your points. Just open the "My Statements" tab for your account and you can view a pdf file.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Luv the card...we just earned our first free cruise..now do I use it right away or build up more points??....damn these decisions...lol. btw....I continue to be very impressed and thankful for all the great tips and advice this website, members, and adminstrators have provided...thanks!
Old 03-16-2010, 09:30 AM

417rogers, book it and start accumulating more points for the next one
Old 03-16-2010, 06:46 PM

You can also call Bank of America and they can tell you how many points you have earned.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:52 AM

How many points do you need for a free cruise? I have 15000, what does that get me?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Points ROYAL CARIBBEAN REWARDSSM - One Reward per point level

5,000 $50 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases ie: Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc. (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned)
Upgrade, on a 3 to 4 night cruise for two, (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
2 Royal Caribbean robes delivered onboard
Mumm Cordon Rouge and chocolate covered strawberries delivered onboard
Royal Packet - Two Royal Caribbean towels, cameras, and messenger bags delivered to your home
Royal Wear - Two Royal Caribbean polo shirts and baseball caps delivered to your home

15,000 $150 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned)

$150 USD towards the purchase of a cruise (any ship and itinerary)
Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two, September-May (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
Onboard Grand Romance Package - includes a bottle of champagne, fresh flowers, two robes, canapés and petit fours, breakfast in bed one morning, and a keepsake portrait.

25,000 $250 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e. Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).
Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two, June-August (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Companion fare on a 3 to 4 night cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

50,000 $500 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).
$500 USD towards the purchase of a cruise (any ship and itinerary)
Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites).*
Upgrade on a 9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise for two (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites).*
Upgrade on a 7 night Alaska cruise for two (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
Upgrade on a 7 to 12 night European cruise for two (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

3 to 4 night cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

75,000 Upgrade on a 7 night European cruise for two (balcony stateroom to a junior suite)*
Upgrade on a 7 night Alaska cruise for two (balcony stateroom to a junior suite)*

Companion fare on a 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

125,000 5 to 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
Companion fare on a 7 night Alaska cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
Companion fare on a 9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

250,000 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise for two (minimum available balcony stateroom)*
7 night Alaska cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom)*
9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom)*

Companion fare on a 12 night European cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*
Old 03-20-2010, 02:12 PM

We always cash in at 50,000 and get $500 towards any cruise. Just use voucher got 7 night on Liberty PR deck 8 for two total tax charges and grats $1376 - 500 = 876

Remember to pay every bill you can on your card. Electric, phone, cell, too bad I can't pay mortgage I would cruise every six months.

Read and post cruise reviews
url=http://www.cruisetickers.com/][/url]

Closed Thread

Tags
card, caribbean, count, credit, cruise, double, grand, junior, package, points, rci, rcl, romance, royal, suite