Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Wink Finally going on RCCL !!!
Well I am finally going to try RCCL on the Grandeur of Seas on Nov 8th ! I love this forum because reading about all the other cruise lines has taken us on so many different lines like NCL, AMAwaterways, Princess, Uniworld and Carnival. Before this foum I would have never gone on any that were not Celebrity! Since I joined in 2006 I have read so many wonderful reviews and stories on all these lines. I do still love my Celebrity but I am so open now to new adventrues with other cruise lines ;OD Thanks everyone !!!

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 07-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Great news! I hope you like Grandeur. It'll be about as 'new' as it can get for your cruise.

What is nice is how RCI has announced they are committed to staying in Baltimore. I really like Baltimore as an embarkation port. BWI, no so much.

Celebrity Elite members get Diamond status so look for that printed on your cruise card and the little "D" logo on your Set Sail pass when the time comes to print it. Grandeur has one of the new dedicated Diamond lounges - or it will have once they finish up the fire repairs this week.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:10 PM

I would call the Crown & Anchor desk and give them your reservation number and tell them you are Elite with Celebrity and have your Celebrity number handy.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:23 PM
You know when Dave mentioned look for the little "D" logo on your Set Sail pass I went and pulled it out. I had already printed it last night. I do see the little blue "D" next to my name but my husband does not have one and he is Elite as well. So I went back to the reservation and looked to make sure I had put his Crown & Anchor number in and I did. So I guess I am wondering if he should also have it next to his name? Believe it or not I still had the Crown & Anchor Society plastic cards they sent us when they merged and the number was correct. Is there a problem?

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 07-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Administrator

You may want to call the C&A desk as Jan suggested. I just looked at our past few SetSail passes and each of us had the member level letter by our names.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:22 PM
janfred.....You will love the Grandeur, she is a love...she was my first RCCL cruise as part of a wedding party. With her latest refit/refit she will be in tiptop shape!! We have not been on a RCCL ship since 2005 (The Enchantment after her stretch).....hopefully We shall be giving a try aboard the new Quantum from Port Liberty!!

Bon Voyage,
BillyBuzzy
Old 07-19-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you Dave for bring the "D" to my attention. We are all set and I reprinted the Set Sail Pass. I wouldn't want his sad face pressed up against the glass outside the Diamond Club !! LOL
BillyBuzzy, I know I will love the Grandeur, someone mentioned it being the size of the Century and I love that ship. I hope you do the Sky Diving on the Quantum and tell us all about it !!

Cruise Countdown Tickers