Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2002, 07:11 PM

I am just getting started looking into booking a cruise on the voyager and I am trying to find some info that I cannot find on RC website. Can anybody tell me what the cost is for the Rock Climbing , Min Golf and Ice Skating ? I don't mind if its a couple of bucks but any more then $5 and I might pass on it. Also does anybody know if Jonny Rocket's is open 24 hours a day ? I'm getting conflicting reports on this. Thanks for your help
Old 07-29-2002, 07:11 PM

I am just getting started looking into booking a cruise on the voyager and I am trying to find some info that I cannot find on RC website. Can anybody tell me what the cost is for the Rock Climbing , Min Golf and Ice Skating ? I don't mind if its a couple of bucks but any more then $5 and I might pass on it. Also does anybody know if Jonny Rocket's is open 24 hours a day ? I'm getting conflicting reports on this. Thanks for your help
Old 07-30-2002, 10:04 AM

I just returned from the Voyager... Rock Climbing Wall and Ice Skating are included, you need parents signature if you are under age 18. Johnny Rockets is great. Open 11:30am-5pm and the again 7p-1am.... Only extra here is $1 for Malts and MilkShakes and Ice Cream Sodas. Don't miss the Ice Show.... it is wonderful.
Maureen
Old 08-03-2002, 04:02 PM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

The items you mentioned are included in the price of your ticket. You might want to read our comprehensive review of our last cruise on the Voyager. It will familiarize you with the ship.

http://www.cruisereviews.com/rci/Voyager13.htm

We would be happy to answer any other questions you night have.

Regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)
Old 08-06-2002, 07:13 PM

They did charge for the Rock Climbing Wall when this ship first came out and many of us who are Travel Agents received complaints which was passed on to Royal Caribbean. I am happy to say they decided to drop the charge. I would recommend that you go to the Rock Climbing Wall before everyone else discovers it. Get on the ship as early as possible and let the kids (and adults like it also) go straight to the Rock Climbing Wall. I took a group on The Explorer of the Seas and many of them spent hours at the Rock Climbing Wall.
Old 08-06-2002, 08:58 PM

Hi! I was on the Voyager in February and I can tell you that the rock-climbing wall, mini-golf and ice skating are free. You have to pay for the rental of ice skates though. Johnny Rockets is open all night and it is located right next to the kids video. One of the best burgers around! If you have any more questions, ask! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Closed Thread

Tags
baton, bolger, cost, cruises, extra, fee, johnny, la, rockets, rouge, tours, voyager