Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2004, 03:25 PM

We are going on the western caribbean cruise,this is our 6th with RCCL.We have never cruised with any other line. Any new reviews.. food, entertainment, service, cabins
Old 04-19-2004, 03:25 PM

We are going on the western caribbean cruise,this is our 6th with RCCL.We have never cruised with any other line. Any new reviews.. food, entertainment, service, cabins
Old 04-20-2004, 03:26 PM

I just got off the Mariner and am working on a MEGA review of her. She is wonderful and I think is the best of the Voyager class ships. You will have a great time.

Tom
Old 05-05-2004, 04:02 PM

We just completed our 7th cruise and it was on RCL Mariner. This was by far one of our best trips ever. At first I thought this ship was going to be too big for me to enjoy but boy was I wrong. The design of the ships leaves you questioning at times, where all the guests are. The only place where you ever sense a crowd is at the pool. The decor of the ship is updated and appealing. The layout of our room had an impressive amount of space. The service was excellent (though I wouldn't go as far as to say "best we've had")... staff is mostly Eastern European and didn't seem as "upbeat" and "outgoing" as we have experienced on other ships. Food was good, though didn't leave a huge lasting impression. Breakfast and lunch in the dining room remained the same every day. (Got old after awhile). Room service menu is very limited...though they don't tell you, however we found out that if you wait until 6:30 p.m., you can order the same items being offered on the main dining room menu from room service. Buffet was better at dinner than other times of the day.

Entertainment was very good. Don't miss the Ice Show. Didn't care for the salute to Broadway show (apparently many didn't as we heard people complaining when we left).

All and all, a very enjoyable trip!
Old 05-22-2004, 03:57 PM

Just returned from our cruise on the Mariner...........Not one complaint. this was our 6th cruise with RCCL we took my in laws. their first cruise and they just loved it
Old 05-31-2004, 05:21 PM

We are soooo looking forward to sailing on the 13th. of June. Thanks for your comments!
Old 06-02-2004, 03:29 PM

Be sure to cvheck out the review of the Mariner of the Seas on the CruiseReviews.com home page. It has lots of pictures and tips. Excellent review.
Old 06-02-2004, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the kinds words about my Mariner of the Seas review. I loved the ship and couldn't find anything negative to say about it. I actually prefer much smaller and more intimate ships, but the Mariner just doesn't have that "to huge to enjoy" feeling about her.

You will have a great cruise!!

Tom
Old 06-03-2004, 04:56 PM

What a great review Tom. We will be on this Ship June 13th and your review has gave me lots of insight.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:56 AM

I am glad you liked it. She is a great ship!!!

Have a great cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
mariner, room, seas