Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2005, 01:58 AM

We have never taken a cruise before and would love to know what is a good cruise for the family. We know about Disney but i do have a older child and he is tired of Disney. We are looking at the Western cruise but think the Southern or Eastern would be better for us because of the kids.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:58 AM

We have never taken a cruise before and would love to know what is a good cruise for the family. We know about Disney but i do have a older child and he is tired of Disney. We are looking at the Western cruise but think the Southern or Eastern would be better for us because of the kids.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:40 AM

GOOD MORNING,

I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU ON ANOTHER CRUISE LINE OTHER THAN DISNEY. I WOULD SUGGEST ROYAL CARIBBEAN, AND ONE OF THE VOYAGER CLASS SHIPS. THEY HAVE THE MOST TO DO FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. GREAT TEENS PROGRAM TOO. MY WIFE AND I PREFER THE EASTERN SWING, BUT BOTH ARE NICE. IF YOU DO SOUTHERN, MOST START FROM SAN JUAN, AND INVOLVE A MORE COSTLY FLIGHT. RCI HAS ALL FIVE OF THIER BIG SHIPS SAILING FROM FLORIDA NOW WITH ONE GOING UP TO A START IN N.Y. THIS SUMMER. NO MATTER WHERE YOU CRUISE, OR WHAT SHIP YOU GO ON, YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF. JUST RELAX, AND LET THE SHIP TAKE YOU AWAY.

CURT & VAL
RADDISON-1 TIME
RCI-EXPLORER 05/08/2005 NEXT
Old 02-19-2005, 08:07 PM
I was hooked on cruising from my very first cruise. Our children were 15 and 17 when we went. We are now going on our fourth and the kids are 18 and 20. If we attempted to go without them they would be extremely disappointed. We've gone on Celebrity and RCCL. The RCCL seems to be better for all ages of children. Plus the variety of activites suits the kids just fine. Have a great time.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-19-2005, 08:51 PM

Also take a look at Carnivall. They are value priced, and have a lot of teen oriented activities. Plus, with the largest fleet, you will find a lot of ships to choose from.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruize